- On-demand polling and motion based or scheduled reporting
- No external wires or antennas for battery-powered operation; permits easy installation
- Small size allows discrete placement
- Tri-band GSM 1900 MHz (PCS) and 900/1800 MHz (DCS) for worldwide coverage
- Short Message Service (SMS) or GPRS for cost effective wireless communications
- Enhanced sensitivity for improved GPS performance
- Battery-powered or vehicle-powered
- Optional Vehicle Adapter Module extends protection and service offerings
- 90-day operation
The TrimTrac locator is a compact, light-weight asset monitoring device that requires little, if any, installation when used in its battery powered configuration. Different hardware options allow the device to be configured to meet a variety of demanding installation and operational requirements. Motion-based reporting continues to be an important tool in minimizing power consumption and recurring communication costs.
Note that this is the second generation TrimTrac device which is SMS and GPRS. As this product is no longer available, it is not recommended for use for new customers. Due to this, we will not entertain technical support requests which are related to development work (as this is a highly technical product). The TrimTrac is an OEM tracking device which does not come with any software - it is up to the OEM to develop software to their own requirements. We do not stock the provisioning module for this part either (which is required to program the module).
Does not come with any additional parts. Requires AA battery pack (part number 54207-05) and cover (part number 54206-05).