Trimble delivers the next generation GPS timing solution in the Resolution SMT™ GPS board. Designed specifically for compact, high-volume applications, the Resolution SMT shrinks its form factor to a surface mount package, about the same size as a postage stamp. With the same pulse per second (PPS) accuracy and timing features, the Resolution SMT is the most cost-effective timing board ever produced by Trimble.
The Resolution SMT lowers your total cost of operation by reducing the form factor to enable this timing functionality in the most compact user applications. The surface mount package enables high-volume and low-cost manufacturing, eliminating the need for costly connectors and substantial board space.
The Resolution SMT includes many of Trimble’s standard timing features, including the Timing Receiver Autonomous Integrity Monitoring (T-RAIM) algorithm, automatic self-survey, and GPS disciplining of the oscillator to provide an accurate frequency reference.
- Auto self-survey for timing accuracy
- TSIP and NMEA protocols
- Extremely accurate 1-PPS output
- Compact surface-mount package
- 2.54 mm T x 19 mm W x 19 mm L
- Tape and reel packaging
- PPS synchronized to GPS or UTC
- Cable delay compensation
- TRAIM assures high PPS
- Starter kit available
- ENIG - electroless nickel immersion gold (surface finish of PCB)
- Extended temperature range
- Replaces 66266-00 (which had ImAg finish)
- Firmware version 1.14
Contact us for volume pricing on Resolution™ SMT modules.