Trimble® designed the RES SMT 360™ Timing Board to work in the most demanding weak signal environments, including femtocells and in-building systems. With its robust performance in low signal environments, users can save on expensive cabling and externally mounted antennas. In addition, the RES SMT 360™ timing module accepts aiding data for environments requiring the highest levels of enhanced sensitivity.
The RES SMT 360™ timing board outputs a precise 1 pulse-per-second (1PPS) and an even second pulse to maximize your network performance and synchronize systems at a global level.
- Extended temperature range -40/+85 °C
- Suitable 66974-75 upgrade
- Simultaneous GPS / GLONASS or GPS / Beidou tracking
- Ideal for populated urban and indoor environments
- PPS and PP2S outputs, synchronized to GNSS / UTC
- Extended temperature range (-40°C / +85°C)
- 6.2mm x 31.8mm x 8.9mm
- 8 pin data connector
- SMB antenna connector