Trimble® designed the RES SMT 360™ Timing Module to work in the most demanding weak signal environments, including femtocells and in-building systems. With its robust performance in low signal environments, users can save on expensive cabling and externally mounted antennas. In addition, the RES SMT 360™ timing module accepts aiding data for environments requiring the highest levels of enhanced sensitivity.
The RES SMT 360™ timing module outputs a precise 1 pulse-per-second (1PPS) and an even second pulse to maximise your network performance and synchronise systems at a global level.
- Extended temperature range -40/+85 °C
- Simultaneous GPS / GLONASS or GPS / Beidou tracking
- Ideal for populated urban and indoor environments
- PPS and PP2S outputs, synchronised to GNSS / UTC
- Extended temperature range (-40°C / +85°C)
- Compact surface-mount package (2.54 mm T x 19 mm W x 19 mm L)
- For us in tape and reel packaging for low-cost high-volume manufacturing
Note: 97975-05 comes with firmware 1.03 or later and replaces 97975-00 (which had firmware 1.01 or earlier). 97975-00 can be updated to 1.03 via software. Hardware wise, 97975-00 and 97975-05 are identical.