|Add to Order|
|Price for one:
|Product Code: 46240-25|
Mfr Part #: 46240-25
Minimum order quantity: 1
Weight for Shipping: 0.01Kg
RoHS Status: RoHS Compliant
- 3.3V for battery powered apps
- Trimble quality at low cost
- 12-channel operation
- Two serial ports (TTL level)
- Miniature HFL antenna connector
- Operating temp -40° to +85°C
- Next-generation RF technology
- 26 mm x 26 mm x 6 mm
- Sized for portable devices
- TSIP, TSIP, DGPS & NMEA support
- Different antennas available
- Replaces 46240-10, 46240-20 iQ modules (fully compatible - just firmware difference)
- Starter kit available
- Ultra-low power: 90mW @ 3.3V
Trimble's Lassen® iQ module is one smart buy. It adds powerful, 12-channel GPS functionality to your mobile product in a postage-stamp-sized footprint with ultra-low power consumption and extreme reliability - all at a very economical price.
Designed for portable handheld, battery-powered applications such as cell phones, pagers, PDAs, digital cameras, and many others, the module is also ideal for standard GPS applications such as tracking.
The Lassen iQ is now a discontinued product, the last time buy has expired, Trimble have none left. and neither do we. Please consider the Condor C2626 as an alternative.