Trimble® designed the ICM SMT 360™ Timing Module to work in the most demanding weak signal environments, including femtocells and in-building systems. With its robust performance in low signal environments, users can save on expensive cabling and externally mounted antennas. In addition, the ICM SMT 360™ timing module accepts aiding data for environments requiring the highest levels of enhanced sensitivity.
The ICM SMT 360™ timing module outputs a precise1 pulse-per-second (1PPS) and 10 MHz frequency to maximize your network performance and synchronize systems at a global level. Custom frequencies are also available for volume sale.
- Extended temperature range -40/+85 °C
- Multi-Constellation •
- Simultaneous GPS / GLONASS or GPS / Beidou tracking
- Ideal for populated urban and indoor environments
- Holdover: ±7us over 5 minute period
- PPS, PP2S and 10MHz outputs
- Extended temperature range (-40°C / +85°C)
- Compact surface-mount package (2.54 mm T x 19 mm W x 19 mm L)
- For us in tape and reel packaging for low cost high-volume manufacturing