- 3.3V for battery powered apps
- Trimble quality at low cost
- 12-channel operation
- -160dBm tracking, -146dBm aquisition
- Two serial ports (TTL level)
- Miniature HFL antenna connector
- Operating temp -40° to +85°C
- Next-generation RF technology
- 26 mm x 26 mm x 6 mm
- Sized for portable devices
- NMEA support
- SBAS (WAAS, EGNOS) capable (transparent to user)
- Different antennas available
- Lassen iQ alternative - mechanically identical to 46240-10/46240-20/46240-25 modules (note - no TSIP support)
- Lassen SQ alternative
- Starter kit available
- Ultra-low power: 90mW @ 3.3V
The Condor C2626 GPS module is an updated, NMEA protocol alternative to the popular Trimble Lassen iQ GPS module.
The C2626 is supplied in the same mechanical package as the Lassen iQ, has an indentical pinout but demonstrates greatly improved sensitivity and tracking abilities (only supports NMEA protocol). Please feel free to contact us if you need advice on whether this can replace the Lassen iQ in your application.
Contact us for volume pricing on the Condor C2626 module.