- 3.3V for battery powered apps
- Trimble quality at low cost
- 12-channel operation
- -160dBm tracking, -146dBm aquisition
- One serial port (TTL level)
- Operating temp -40° to +85°C
- Next-generation RF technology
- 17 mm x 22.4 mm x 2.13 mm
- Sized for portable devices
- NMEA support
- SBAS (WAAS, EGNOS) capable (transparent to user)
- Different antennas available
- Starter kit available
- Ultra-low power: 90mW @ 3.3V
Trimble’s Condor family of GPS modules represents the smart alternative to GPS chipsets for many consumer and commercial positioning applications. Trimble offers Condor modules in multiple form factors and flexible interface options. The modules in the Condor family share several common characteristics: top tier positioning performance, the best components, and the highest production quality standards.
The Condor C1722 is a 17 mm x 22.4 mm x 2.13 mm surface-mount format. As a surface-mount module with 28 reflow-solderable edge castellations, the C1722 requires no costly I/O and RF connectors.
Contact us for volume pricing on the Condor C1722 module.