- Interface: Parallel ATA 44pin 2mm pitch parallel ATA 44pin 2mm pitch
- High Operating Temperature Range, 0°C to 70°C
- Read Seq. 14 - 37MB/s
- Write Seq. 10 - 20MB/s
- Voltage: 3.3 V +/- 10% or 5V +/- 10%
- Consumption: typ 120mA (UMDA4)
- Interface: Up to PIO6, up to UDMA4, up to Multi-Word DMA4
- 2GB capacity
- Dimensions: 100.2mm x 69.85mm x 9mm
- 10 years data retention
- Static and dynamic wear leveling
- Endurance: ~2,000,000 erase/ write cycles, depends on average file size. Read unlimited.
- Appears as a standard hard-disk
- Fully bootable - reports as fixed disk in IDE mode
- 2 Year Warranty
Solid State Drives (SSD) are drop-in replacements for traditional 2.5” hard disk drives (HDD). SSD’s from Swissbit are available with up to 32GB of flash memory with either the Parallel ATA (PATA) interface with 44-pin IDE connector or Serial ATA (SATA) interface with SATA connector. Because SSD’s have no moving parts, vibration and shock tolerance is extended significantly, making them a perfect choice for mobile applications where durability and reliability are crucial. No moving parts also remove the mechanical latencies found in traditional hard disk drives. This directly translates into faster start-up times and extremely low read and write latency times. Temperature ranges are extended and mean time between failure (MTBF) is improved many times compared with traditional HDDs, resulting in a longer operational life of the drive. Offered in standard or industrial temperature ranges, the Swissbit 2.5” SSD is ideal for a wide range of applications in both commercial and industrial markets. At Swissbit, we are committed to providing new, evolving, and high-performance solid state drive designs based on the ATA interface in combination with SLC NAND flash.
This is the 2GB, IDE, P-100, 2.5", standard temperature (0°C to +70°C) version.
Swissbit part number: SFPA2048Q1BK2SA-C-D0-213-STD.