- Compliance: CFA4.1 / CFA3.0, CE / FCC
- High Operating Temperature Range, 0°C to 70°C
- Read Seq. 14 - 37MB/s
- Write Seq. 10 - 20MB/s
- Voltage: 3.3 V +/- 10% or 5V +/- 10%
- Consumption: typ 110mA (UMDA4), typ 85mA (MDMA2)
- Interface: Up to PIO6, up to UDMA4, up to Multi-Word DMA4
- 512MB capacity
- 10 years data retention
- Static and dynamic wear leveling
- Endurance: ~2,000,000 erase/ write cycles, depends on average file size. Read unlimited.
- Appears as a standard hard-disk
- Fully bootable - reports as fixed disk in IDE mode
- 2 Year Warranty
CompactFlash cards (CFCs) are storage devices designed around NAND flash technology. CF cards provide a small, non-volatile mass storage solution which contain no moving parts. Swissbit CF cards are designed, manufactured, and tested to function in demanding conditions or harsh environments. The use of Single Level Cell (SLC) NAND Flash and state-of-the-art flash handling algorithms ensure solid data reliability in terms of endurance and retention. Our CF cards are designed in accordance with specification standards set by the CompactFlash Association (CFA) and are available in densities up to 16GB with an ATA interface supporting all popular data transfer modes including DMA and UDMA and are available in fixed and removable configurations.
This is the 512MB, standard temperature (0°C to 70°C) version of the Swissbit C-300 Compact Flash card.