Quatech's SPPXP-100 fully supports the IEEE 1284 EPP standard, and functions exactly like a computer's native parallel port. Thus, unlike the many USB to parallel converters on the market, Quatech's SPPXP-100 will work seamlessly with any hardware or software that requires either an EPP or standard parallel port.
This product is for laptops with an Express Card slot.
- IEEE Standard, 1284-2000 compliant
- Supports compatibility (Centronics), Bi-directional (PS/2), ECP and EPP modes
- ExpressCard Standard, Release 1.1 compliant
- HP Palmtop drivers available
- 2048-byte FIFO (ECP mode only)
- Windows XP/Vista support
- Uses the Windows system-supplied parallel driver
- Parallel Connection for Dongle Operation
- Security Dongle for Application Software
- Medical Diagnostic Systems Connectivity
- Five year warranty