NETLion 1000 is a development tool for 1000BASE-T1 and 100BASE-T1 networks. It supports the user in logging and analyzing the data traffic or converts 1000BASE-T1/100BASE-T1 physics to PC-usual 1000BASE-T/100BASE-TX.
- Two variants
- Dual-Media converter
- Dual-Media converter + Tap mode
- 1000BASE-T1 and 100BASE-T1
- TE MATEnet Header for 100BASE-T1/1000BASE-T1
- Look and feel similar to actual NETLion
- Layer 1 technology for minor latency
- DIP Switches for easy usage
- Web Interface for information and further PHY adjustments
- Wide range input 9-48V
Operating Mode Dual Media Converter
Up to two 100BASE-T1/1000BASE-T1 signals are converted on PC-usual 100BASE-TX/1000BASE-T.
Operating Mode Network Tap
When the data is decoupled in Network Tap mode, data of the two string ends are decoupled and connected to the two 100BASE-TX/1000BASE-T interfaces. The Network Tap works on Layer 1.
With the supplied NETLion 1000 Configurator it is possible to visualize the signal quality, different error types and the status of the data traffic.
For use in the automotive area
NETLion was developed not only for laboratory use but also for use in the automotive environment. The power supply and temperature range are designed to withstand harsh environments. In addition to a wide range input, the NETLion 1000 has MATEnet connectors on the 1000BASE-T1/100BASE-T1 side for the automotive environment.
This is the NETLion 1000 with
- Dual-Media converter (no TAP mode)