With the launch of the new embedded motherboard KTQM87/mITX Kontron is extending its long-term available Mini-ITX portfolio to include a vibration- and shock-proof motherboard with a soldered 4th generation Intel® Core™ processor (formerly codenamed ‘Haswell’). This ‘mini powerhouse’ has been designed especially for performance-intensive applications in harsh environments and supports the extended temperature range of 0°C to +60°C. With its outstanding graphics performance, the board operates up to three independent displays or an ultra-high resolution 4K monitor. Additionally, the Kontron KTQM87/mITX boasts an excellent performance-per-watt ratio and optimized Thermal Design Power (TDP). The ATX-compatible motherboard offers an extensive ecosystem, so that developers can design even the most demanding systems based on standard components. This reduces R&D costs and accelerates time-to-market.
- Intel® Core™ i5-4400E 810551-4500 2.7GHz, 3MB cache, 37W TDP
- Intel® Q87 Lynx Point PCH
- Up to 16GB DDR3L/DDR3 1333/1066 SDRAM
- Intel® HD Graphics, 3x Display Port, LVDS
- HD Audio supporting 7.1
- USB2, USB3 & dual GBit LAN onboard
- PCIe x16, 2 Mini-PCIe & mSATA
- 5 x SATA (1.5/3/6Gbit/s w. RAID 0/1/5/10)
- Long term availability - 7 years minimum
- ROHS compliant
Note: This board uses a surface mount CPU.