Small AMD Geode LX800 based SBC
- Pico-ITX Small Form Factor 100 x 72 mm
- AMD Geode LX800 processor
- SATA and microSD support
- DDR-SDRAM-SODIMM, up to 1GB
- 5V only required, low power board
- Integrated graphics: CRT and LVDS
- Intel® 10/100 LAN
- 4x USB2, 16 GPIO
With the Pico-ITX form factor, Kontron supports a new definition of small (100 x 72 mm), powerful and very cost-effective 2.5" SBCs. The forthcoming KTLX800/pITX is perfectly designed for space- and powersaving industrial applications. The embedded SBC supports - besides future-proof interfaces like SATA and microSD - as well legacy I/Os as analog RGB and RS232.
This module comes with a passive coolerset fitted.
Compatible accessories are shown in the 'OTHER PRODUCTS YOU MIGHT LIKE' section below