The brandnew application-ready COMe-bHL6 offers increased performance density and up to twice the graphics performance compared to its predecessors. Up to three independent, daisy-chained displays with up to 4K resolution are supported to create stunning user experiences. Further to this, DirectX® 11.1 and OpenGL 4.x support paves the way for compelling visuals when videos, graphics and interactive content are being displayed. By integrating the new Intel® AVX2 and OpenCL 1.2, Kontron’s new Computer-on-Modules additionally not only provide an increase in floating-point performance they also possess improved parallel processing capacities. Typical application areas can be found in markets such as digital signage, professional gaming and entertainment, medical imaging and surveillance and security as well as industrial plant and machine line control on shop floor- and control room-level.
Note that all this board is supplied with no memory, heatspreader or cables.
- 4th generation Intel® Core™ (Haswell) support
- Intel® Core™i5-4402E, 2 x 1.6GHz
- DDR3-SDRAM up to 16GB
- Up to 7 PCI-Express gen2 x1 lanes
- Windows Vista/7/8/WES7/XP/XPe Support
- Triple Independent Display with Integrated GMA
- 8x USB 2.0 & Intel® high definition audio
- 2x SerialATA 600, 2x SerialATA 300
- 10/100/1000Base-T Ethernet
- Evaluation/adapter board available
- RoHS Compliant
This is the type 2 variant with the Intel® Core™i5-4402E, 2 x 1.6GHz CPU and QM87 chipset.
Compatible accessories are shown in the 'OTHER PRODUCTS YOU MIGHT LIKE' section below.