The COM Express® module COMe-bDV7 based on the Intel® Atom® processor C3000 series extends Kontron’s product family of server-grade COM platforms. The COMe-bDV7 as an entry level platform is as a complementary product to the high-performance class COMe-bBD7 equipped with the Intel® Xeon® processor D-1500 series. The COMe-bDV7 module features scalable CPU performance with up to 16 cores. This robust performance is combined with support for up to four 10GbE-KR ports making it ideal for network intensive implementations. The KR design allows for maximum flexibility by defining the physical interface – KR for backplane connectivity, Copper (RJ45) or fibre (SFP+) on the baseboard. Furthermore, the available NC-Si signals allow for the connection of a Baseboard Management Controller (BMC) on the baseboard for the purpose of enabling out-of-band remote manageability. This enhances reliability and helps to reduce the overall operating cost in general.
This is the COMe-bDV7 with:
- Intel® Atom® Processor C3958, 16C, 2.0GHz, 31W TDP
- 4x 10GbE interfaces
- ECC or non-ECC memory
- Standard temperature grade
- COM Express® basic 7th Gen Intel® Atom CPU
- Up to 2.0GHz CPU with 16 cores
- Up to 32GB DDR4 memory
- Up to 14x PCIe 3.0 lanes (CPU dependent)
- Intel® Quad 10GbE LAN integrated in SoC
- COM.0 Pin-out Type 7
- 0 to 60°C or - 40 to +85°C operation
- Evaluation/adapter board available
- RoHS Compliant
Compatible accessories are shown in the 'OTHER PRODUCTS YOU MIGHT LIKE' section below.