The InnoLite iCF is a unique form factor that brings together different interfaces, such as 2.5" SATA SSD, SATA module, CF, and EDC. It is a cost-efficient, reliable flash solution, designed to replace traditional rotating disk drives. Compliant electrically with True IDE Mode and compatible with IDE disk drives, the InnoLite iCF works reliably for lighter industrial applications. Extremely lightweight, the InnoLite iCF delivers sequential read and write rates of up to 40MB/s and 15MB/s respectively.
- 4GB to 128GB capacity
- MLC technology
- S.M.A.R.T / iSMART disk health monitoring tool
- Intelligent error recovery system
- Excellent data transfer speed
- Anti-vibration mechanical design
- Write protection security
- Static wear-leveling algorithm support
- Enhanced power cycling
- 2 year warranty
This is the 32GB, extended temperature (-20°C to 85°C) version of the Innodisk InnoLite iCF Compact Flash card.