- Intel® Core™2 Duo Processor SL9400 (6M Cache, 1.86 GHz, 1066 MHz FSB, dual core)
- 1GB/533 DDR2 soldered memory
- 10/100/1000Mbps Ethernet
- Intel® integrated graphics
- VGA & Dual-channel 18bit LVDS
- 2x SATA, 2GB SSD option
- 4 x USB2.0, 2 x RS232, 2 x RS422/485
- GPIO, HD Audio
- -40° to 85°C operation
- RoHS Compliant
The 104-1814CLDNA is Evoc's first PCI-104-Express form factor processor card. Featuring a 1.86GHz Intel® Core™2 Duo SL9400 CPU it offers cutting edge performance and reliability in a compact form factor. The board uses the mobile Intel® GS45 Express chipset which features hardware based decoding for Blu-ray content. Onboard you will find soldered memory - 1GB of DDR2 533MHz memory. The 104-1814CLDNA is a highly integrated CPU board which includes in addition to the standard interfaces a Intel graphics (with both VGA and dual channel LVDS), Intel Gigabit Ethernet and two sata interfaces.
Board is supplied with a full cable kit for all interfaces (apart from LVDS due to the varying nature of LCD cables).