The Ruby-MM-1616 PC/104 module provides up to 16 channels of 16-bit resolution analog voltage or current output. The output range can be individually selected for 0-5V, 0-10V, ±5V, ±10V, 0-20mA, 4-20mA, or 0-24mA. All outputs are updated simultaneously, either with a software command or in response to an external signal. A waveform generator is available on up to 16 channels with simultaneous updating of all channels.
The board also includes 48 lines of digital I/O, 40 lines of byte-wide and 8 lines of bit-wide, two 32-bit counter/timers, four 24-bit pulse width modulators, and HART signal handling on four analog channels. Other features include +5V only operation, individual DC/DC converters with filtered outputs for each DAC to supply ±15V for operation, and a six layer circuit board to bury and shield the analog signals.
- 4, 8, or 16 analog outputs
- 0-10V, ±5V & ±10V output ranges
- 16-bit D/A resolution
- Unipolar and bipolar operation
- ±10V, ±5V, 0-10V, 0-5V voltage output ranges
- 0-20mA, 4-20mA, 0-24mA current output ranges
- Independent output range for each channel
- 48 digital I/O lines, bit and byte-wide
- 2 32-bit programmable counter/timers
- Extended temperature operation
- Requires only +5V supply
- Software support for DOS, Windows, Linux and more
- ROHS compliant
This board has two 50 pin connectors - DSC cable is C-50-18.
Note: This is 8 (eight) channel analog output PC/104plus (PCI) version - PC/104 connectors are for stackthrough operation only
This board is just one of a range high-qualityity serial, analog and digital I/O boards from Diamond Systems - refer to our main website for other boards in their range.