PC/104 Prototyping Board
- PC/104 size board fits directly on PC/104 stack
- .1" x .1" grid of plated holes for user circuit construction
- .040" Dia. holes fit ICs, discretes, and pin headers
- 50-pin right-angle header for user I/O connections
- 8-bit and 16-bit PC/104 stackthrough headers included.
- Mounting hardware included (screws, standoffs)
- PC/104 bus interface schematic included
- Provided in assembled form with headers installed
- RoHS Compliant
The PROTO-PC/104 is a PC/104-format prototype board that mounts on top of the PC/104 stack and allows you to build a custom peripheral or interface for your PC/104 system. All necessary connectors and hardware are provided to reduce your component sourcing efforts. A sample schematic is included to show you how to build a simple interface to the PC/104 bus, including data I/O, address mapping, DMA, and interrupt operation.