Pluto is a high performance, highly integrated board-level embedded computer matching the footprint of the popular ETX computer-on-module (COM) standard.
Pluto's CPU core consists of an ETX CPU module mounted on its bottom side, an approach that improves thermal management and increases the space for I/O functions and connectors. This innovative design has enabled Pluto to integrate additional serial and Ethernet controllers, a complete set of peripheral interface header connectors, and a PC/104-Plus expansion stack location - all within the compact ETX footprint.
Pluto is offered in a range of models that vary according to the choice of ETX CPU module and on-board SO-DIMM SDRAM capacity. It can be used either as a highly integrated embedded component, or as a platform for application development and reference designs.
Pluto's baseboard includes connectors and interfaces for keyboard, mouse, USB, serial, parallel, Ethernet, sound, various mass storage devices. It supports the connection of a wide variety of displays, including CRTs, LVDS-interfaced flat panels, and televisions. Power is supplied by means of a robust six-pin terminal block.
PLT-E3845XT-4G is an assembly which includes:
- Intel Baytrail AtomETX module
- 1.91GHz Intel Atom E3845 (4x 1.91 GHz, Intel HD Graphics - Gen 7, 10W TDP, passmark 1363)
- ETX heatspreader
- 4GB DDR-3 SDRAM module
- Pluto ETX baseboard
- Intel Baytrail quad core G-T40N processor on ETX module
- 4GB DDR3 SODIMM fitted to ETX module
- -40°C to +85°C operation
- Graphics: LCD flat panel interface (LVDS), VGA, TV, SDVO interfaces
- 2 SATA ports support one device each
- 1 IDE port supports 2 IDE devices including: 1 x CompactFlash IDE Type II Socket
- 1 10/100Base-T port provided by ETX CPU
- 1 10/100Base-T port from 8103EL chip on Pluto baseboard
- 3 x RS-232 ports (COM1, 3 & 4)
- 1 x RS-232/422/485 port (COM2)
- 4 x USB 2.0 port
- PC/104 and PC/104-Plus expansion
- ROHS compliant