P104-DAQ1616 is a PC/104-Plus data acquisition I/O card integrating Diamond's newest and fastest analog I/O technology and a PCI Express interface (carrier has a PCIe to PCI bridge).
This module offers 16-bit or 12-bit A/D sampling at a maximum of 2MHz, supported with an expanded 16K-sample FIFO for reliable data collection in any operating system. Analog output capability has been expanded to 16 16-bit channels with programmable output ranges. All analog I/O features are enhanced with our industry-leading auto calibration technology, featuring independent calibration factors for each input and output range to guarantee maximum accuracy across all operating modes and the entire operating temperature range.
Digital I/O features include seven 8-bit ports with both bit-wide and byte-wide direction control, two 32-bit up/down counter/timers with programmable input source and gate, and four 24-bit pulse-width modulation circuits with 0-100% duty cycle.
- Up to 32 16-bit analog inputs
- Up to 4 12-bit analog outputs
- Up to 256KHz A/D sampling rate
- 1024 sample FIFO
- Programmable input ranges
- Automatic autocalibration for carefree, high accuracy measurements
- Counter/timer for A/D pacer clock and D/A waveform generator
- -40 to +85 degrees C operation
- +5V-only power supply
- Universal Driver software and technical manual included
This board has a 34 pin and 50 pin connectors - DSC cables are C-34-18 and C-50-18.
This board is just one of a range of high-quality serial, analog and digital I/O boards from Diamond Systems - refer to our main website for other boards in their range.