The DS-MPE-OPT4M22 is a rugged, low cost 4-port opto-isolated PCIe MiniCard serial module that is ideal for serial I/O expansion in embedded and OEM applications.
The DS-MPE-OPT4M22 offers 4 RS-232 opto-isolated serial ports in a PCIe MiniCard form factor. Each port offers 16C550 compatibility and ultra-deep 256-byte TX/RX FIFOs. Maximum data rates are 1Mbps in RS-232 mode. The board is preconfigured for 4 RS-232 ports. I/O signals are provided on two miniature latching connectors, with 2 ports per connector.
- 2 opto-isolated RS-232 ports and 2 opto-isolated RS-485 ports
- Maximum 1Mbps RS-232 mode/10Mbps RS-422/485
- Protocols software or jumper selectable
- 256-byte TX/RX FIFO
- SP336 multi-mode transceivers support all modes
- Programmable slew rate minimizes ringing
- +/-15KV ESD protection on all ports
- +3.3VDC input power
- Support for Windows XP and Linux 2.6
- Operating temperature -40ºC to +85ºC
- PCIe MiniCard full size form factor (50.95 x 30mm)
This board comes with two dual port serial cables.
This board is just one of a range of high quality serial, analog and digital I/O boards from Diamond Systems - refer to our main website for other boards in their range.