Diamond-MM has all the primary features you expect in a high-performance analog I/O board at a reduced price. The analog input circuit uses a 12-bit A/D converter and can be configured for single-ended or differential input wiring, as well as unipolar or bipolar input ranges. It also offers 10 different input ranges, so it can work with a wide variety of input signals. The maximum A/D conversion rate is approximately 2,000-20,000 per second using interrupts (depending on the operating system) or 100,000 per second using DMA.
- 16 analog inputs, 12-bit resolution
- 100KHz max sampling rate
- Multiple bipolar/unipolar input range
- External trigger capability
- Interrupt and DMA operation
- 2 analog outputs, 12-bit resolution
- 8 digital inputs, 8 digital outputs
- On-board A/D pacer clock
- +5V only power supply
- -40°C to +85°C operation
- Software support for DOS, Windows, Linux and more
- ROHS compliant
This board has a single 50 pin connector - DSC cable is C-50-18.
This board is just one of a range of high quality serial, analog and digital I/O boards from Diamond Systems - refer to our main website for other boards in their range.