The new Diamond-MM-32X-AT analog I/O PC/104 module from Diamond Systems represents a leap ahead in the state of the art. DMM-32X-AT utilizes patented Automatic Autocalibration technology to calibrate its A/D and D/A circuits automatically whenever required, without user intervention. Onboard intelligence, temperature sensor, and calibration circuitry enable the board to detect when the temperature has changed enough to require calibration and then recalibrate automatically to a typical accuracy of only +/-1LSB offset and gain. This means you get measurements with the maximum possible accuracy over the life of the product, without doing anything at all. DMM-32X-AT is the first and only board to offer this advanced capability.
- Compatible upgrade for DMM-32-AT
- 32 single or 16 differential analog inputs
- 16-bit A/D resolution
- Programmable gain & input range
- Upto 250,000 samples/sec
- 4 analog outputs, 12-bit resolution
- Bipolar & unipolar analog o/p ranges
- Auto autocalibration for max accuracy
- 24 programmable digital I/O
- On-board A/D pacer clock
- Requires only +5V power supply
- -40 to +85°C operation
- Software support for DOS, Windows, Linux and more
- ROHS compliant
This board has a 34 pin and 50 pin connectors - DSC cables are C-34-18 and C-50-18.
This board is just one of a range of high quality serial, analog and digital I/O boards from Diamond Systems - refer to our main website for other boards in their range.