Intel Atom SBC with soldered DRAM, DAQ, LAN, USB & VGA
- Intel 1.86GHz N2800 Cedar Trail CPU
- 2GB soldered DDR3 SDRAM
- 4 USB 2.0 ports
- 1 Gigabit Ethernet port, 1 SATA port
- 4 USB 2.0 ports, 8 GPIO lines
- 2 RS-232 & 4 RS-232/422/485 serial ports
- 18-bit LVDS LCD display & VGA video outputs
- PCIe MiniCard or mSATA flashdisk, ALC892 HD Audio
- PCI-104 and PCIe/104 stackable I/O
- 3.55" x 3.775" x 0.9"
Atlas is a compact, rugged, PCI/104-Express single board computer that features the 1.86GHz Intel N2800 Cedar Trail processor in the PC/104-Plus form factor with wings. In this compact form factor, Atlas offers a wide range of I/O, meeting the majority of today's connectivity requirements.
Atlas provides PCIe/104 I/O expansion by means of a new miniature, cost-effective expansion connector that supports most PCIe/104 I/O modules. A PCIe MiniCard socket is available for additional add-on I/O.
The Atlas SBC was designed with rugged applications in mind. From an operating temperature of -40°C to +75°C, the on-board DDR3 SDRAM, and its high tolerance for shock and vibration, Atlas SBCs thrive in the most extreme environments.
Compatible accessories are shown in the 'OTHER PRODUCTS YOU MIGHT LIKE' section below.