Aries is a compact, rugged, single board computer that features the Intel E3800 Bay Trail processor in an extended PC/104-Plus form factor. The full rectangular shape provides more coastline for I/O connectors than other boards its size. In this compact form factor, Aries includes a wide range of I/O plus data acquisition functionality, meeting the majority of today's connectivity requirements in a single board.
ARS3845-4GA is an board featuring:
- 1.91GHz Intel Atom E3845 (4x 1.91 GHz, Intel HD Graphics - Gen 7, 10W TDP, passmark 1363)
- 4GB DDR3 soldered memory
- Onboard data aquisition
- Intel Baytrail quad core processor
- 4GB soldered DDR3 memory
- -40°C to +85°C operation
- VGA, LVDS, DisplayPort or HDMI video
- 2 GigE, 1 SATA, 3 USB2, 1 USB3, miniPCIe
- 4 RS-232, 422 or 485 serial ports
- 16 16-bit analog inputs, 4 16-bit analog outputs
- 22 digital I/O lines, waveform generator
- PC/104 and PC/104-Plus expansion
- ROHS compliant
Note: The board comes with a heat-spreader fitted (i.e. ideal for mounting to a thermally conductive plate/chassis). For customers who want to use it as a standard PC/104 card, a separate heatsink is available (ACC-HS104-12.7) which bolts on top of the heatspreader.