- Connector type A: Deutsch#26C-2212S1 (connects directly to Acutime Gold/GG)
- Connector type B: None (connect your own)
- Length, lead: 400 foot / 120 metres
- Alternative to 60153 Trimble Acutime cable
- Cable type: 12 conductor, shielded cable
- Insulation: PVC (Polyvinyl Chloride)
- Screen: CAM (Collective aluminium mylar)
- Sheath/Jacket: PVC (Polyvinyl Chloride)
- Colour: Grey
- Standards: Defence standard 61-12 Part 4: Wires, cords & cables, electrical -metric units. Part 4 - cables, special purpose, electrical (sub minature electrical cables)
- Operating temperature: 70°C, Minimum bending: 0°C
- This product is lead free/ROHS compliant.
Custom lengths available upon request - contact us for further details.
Note: This is a cable manufactured by Diamond Point in the UK. This is of similar specification to the Trimble Acutime cables although there are two differences:
- Wires 11 and 12 have a different colour insulation. We include the colour guide on the product label (which is attached to the cable).
- A push on boot is used (IP67 rated) - the Trimble cables use a potted connector.