Connect Tech’s robust Xtreme/104-Plus product family has introduced optical isolation as an additional feature to its product offering. Xtreme/104-Plus Opto provides the added protection of 3kV optical isolation on a rugged and compact form factor for your critical applications.
PCI 2.3 and PC/104 2.0 compliant, Xtreme/104-Plus Opto cards include a PC/104 pass-through connector for compatibility with legacy PC/104 cards.
Dependability, high speed data transfer rates and 3kV of optical isolation protection makes these cards ideal in environments where harsh conditions may disrupt communications.
Use Xtreme/104-Plus Opto for embedded systems in the military, aerospace, medical and industrial sectors.
All Connect Tech products are covered by a lifetime warranty and no-charge technical support.
- PC/104-Plus serial board
- Four serial ports
- All four serial ports individually isolated, 3kV optical isolation
- Each port switchable RS-232/422/485
- Supports baud rates up to 921.6 Kbps (RS-232)
- Supports baud rates up to 1.8432 Mbps (RS-422/485)
- Full & 1/2 duplex 485 modes
- -40°C to 85°C operation
- 3.3V or 5V PC/104-Plus / PCI-104
- Easy installation
- Includes DB9 cables
- QNX4, QNX6, Linux, Windows 2000/XP, Windows CE and Windows XP Embedded support
- ROHS compliant
This board is just one of a range of high quality serial, analog and digital I/O boards from Connect Tech - refer to our main website for other boards in their range.