Connect Tech’s Xtreme I/O Opto is a 48-bit isolated digital input/output board grouped with 24 optically isolated inputs and 24 optically isolated outputs. The flexibility of the FPGA technology applied to the Xtreme I/O Opto allows integration and customisation to meet application requirements.
Fully PCI-104 compliant, Xtreme I/O Opto can be controlled directly from a memory mapped register set in any operating system.
The reliability of the Xtreme I/O Opto, along with the added protection provided by 2kV isolation ensures optimal performance and protection under extreme environmental conditions. Xtreme I/O Opto is ideal for embedded technology applications in the military, aerospace, medical and industrial sectors.
- PCI-104 & PC/104-Plus Compliant
- 48 Isolated Digital I/O Channels
- 2kV isolation on all channels
- FPGA Register Controlled Device
- Interrupt Generation Capability
- +0 to +40V DC Voltage Range
- ROHS compliant