FreeForm/104 is a PC/104 based card that features a reconfigurable FPGA for digital I/O and control applications.
Based on Xilinx’s Spartan 3E, Connect Tech’s FreeForm/104 provides off-the-shelf flexibility, making it ideal for high speed, compute-intensive, reconfigurable applications. The FPGA configuration is stored in flash memory, allowing users to easily implement design changes during development or in the field.
Customized FPGA configurations can be developed easily by the user with Xilinx’s free ISE WebPACK software, or through Connect Tech’s engineering services.
- Customizable PC/104 board based on Xilinx’s Spartan 3E - 500,000 gates
- FPGA configurable through JTAG or SPI flash (4Mb)
- Reprogrammable in the field for standard and custom designs
- External 5V power connection for stand alone usage
- Four user configurable LEDS and on-board reset switch
- Eight position rotary switch connected to FPGA
- 0 to +70°C operation (extended temp version available)
- Software support for DOS, Windows, Linux and more
- ROHS compliant
Note - this board is now only available in extended temperature (see FBG006).
This board is just one of a range of high quality serial and I/O boards from Connect Tech - refer to our main website for other boards in their range.