Connect Tech’s ComSync product family has expanded to include a PCI-104 platform option for your synchronous/asynchronous communications.
Based on the PCI bus and a compact form factor, this two-channel, multi-protocol serial adapter offers high performance, reliable, synchronous or asynchronous serial communications for your industrial or embedded needs.
Providing the maximum in flexibility, this PCI-104 card allows you to choose from multiple electrical interfaces, protocols and encoding schemes to ensure your hardware solution is ideally suited to your specific application.
ComSync/PCI-104 is PCI-104 1.0 compliant and includes a PCI-104 stack-through connector to interface with a PCI-104 card stack.
All Connect Tech PCI-104 synchronous and asynchronous serial adapters include lifetime warranty and free technical support.
- PCI-104 form factor
- 2 synchronous/asynchronous serial channels
- Universal PCI-104 1.0 bus - 33MHz/32 bit PCI
- Seven software programmable electrical interfaces
- RS-232, RS-422, RS-449, EIA-530, EIA-530A, V.35 and X.21)
- Multiple communication protocols supported
- HDLC, SDLC, MonoSync, Transparent BiSync, Asynch, external character sync and others
- Several NRZI and BiPhase clock modes
- Data communications speeds up to 20 Mbps
- DB25 cable included
- Operating temperature range of 0°C to 70°C
- ROHS compliant
This board is just one of a range of high quality serial, analog and digital I/O boards from Connect Tech - refer to our main website for other boards in their range.