CANpro/104-Plus Opto offers two powerful NXP SJA1000 CAN controllers and 3kV optical isolation to provide maximum protection for your industrial control applications.
An extension of Connect Tech’s current CAN controller product line, CANpro/104-Plus Opto is based on a PC/104-Plus bus. The design frees up valuable I/O space offering you greater flexibility within your embedded system. For even more I/O, CANpro/104-Plus Opto includes an 8-bit GPIO header.
Dependability, high data rates, network control capabilities and 3kV optical isolation protection make CANpro/104-Plus Opto cards the ideal choice for industrial control applications that are exposed to harsh conditions or environments. Lifetime warranty and free technical support is included.
- PCI-104 2.2 compliant, two port CAN controller card featuring two independent SJA1000 controllers
- 16MHz CAN clock
- 3kV optical isolation for each CAN port from the host system
- Memory mapped addressing (no jumpers required) to save your system’s valuable I/O space
- Output slew rate limiting for lower radiated emissions
- On-board CAN bus termination
- High input impendence transceivers support over 110 nodes on the bus
- Decoded address range is configurable for BasicCAN or PeliCAN modes
- Operating temperature range of -40°C to 85°C
- Includes DB9 cables
- ROHS compliant
This board is just one of a range of high quality serial and I/O boards from Connect Tech - refer to our main website for other boards in their range.