This convenient adapter board allows users to install either a PCIe/104 or a PCI/104-Express card into a standard PCI Express system slot. The adapter features both a PCIe/104 and a PCI-104 connector.
The passive PCI-104 connector has all critical PCI input signals tied off to safe levels to avoid damaging a dual-bus card, while at the same time provides extra mechanical stability for PCI/104-Express cards.
This adapter supports any x1 lane PCI/104-Express or PCIe/104 add-in card. Simply mount the add-in card to the adapter and install the adapter in a PCI Express slot. Most PCI/104-Express and PCIe/104 cards will require the connection of an IDE hard drive power cable to the P3 connector on the card. This cable provides the 5V rail to the add-in card.
Once everything is connected, you may begin using the add-in card just as you would any other PCI Express add-in card. No additional configuration is required.
- PCIe/104 and PCI/104-Express compatible
- Industrial temperature range of -40º C to 85º C
- PCIe/104 156 pin stack-through connector
- PCI-104 120 pin stack-through connector
- x1 lane PCI Express card edge allows installation in any slot width
- Complies with PCI Express 1.1 electromechanical requirements
- Measures 4.050” wide by 4.375” tall
- ROHS compliant
This board is just one of a range of high quality serial and I/O boards from Connect Tech- refer to our main website for other boards in their range.