The Quatech ETR-USB2 extends regular USB Signals over Cat5 cable. Using a transmitter and receiver pair, the USB signals can be extended to a range of 40 meters/150 ft. The ETR-USB2 does not require external power. The adapter allows for USB peripherals to be located remotely from the PC/laptop and extends typical USB location limitations.
- Host side: USB A Male connecter / RJ45 Transmitter end
- Device side: USB A Female connector / RJ45 Receiver end
- No external power required
- USB 1.0 based, compatible with USB 2.0
- Operating system independent
- Transfer rate: 1.5Mbps and 12Mbps
- Physical: ABS ruggedized plastic enclosure
- Dimension: 67.5 x 38 x 28 mm
- Operating temperature: -40°C to +85°C
- Storage temperature: -65°C to +150°C
- One year warranty
Note: It does not support full speed USB2 (480MBit/sec).